UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Thursday 12 March 2015

My Current Top 5 Perfumes





Today I thought I would share my current Top 5 Perfumes. Some I wear during the day, the others at night, but I love all of them and have repurchased each a few times now. I love all of the Jimmy Choo fragrances and the new Blossom fragrance is on my birthday wish list.
The most surprising out of this bunch is the Taylor Swift Wonderstruck. Now I might be a bit of a snob saying so, but usually I wouldn't go near a celebrity branded item, but after the bottle design caught my eye I gave it a little sniff and boy was I hooked! A great scent for day or night and for such a good price I can't stop repurchasing it.



What are your top perfumes?

Diesel - Loverdose Tattoo - £29.00 30ml
Jimmy Choo - Original - £37.00 40ml
Yves Saint Laurent - Black Opium - £42.95 30ml
Jimmy Choo - Flash - £34.20 40ml
Taylor Swift - Wonderstruck - £19.99 30ml




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig