UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Monday 20 April 2015

Finding Time To Blog


I just thought I'd write a quick post! Finding the time to blog frequently is hard! I want to blog more often but finding the time to do so between working a full time job, going to the gym, seeing my boyfriend and having a social life is making it difficult...


I've decided I'm just gunna post when I can without adding pressure to myself to make it so regular and not feel guilty about posting in a long time. At the end of the day it's meant to be an enjoyable hobby right?



Here a few Instagram pics of what I've been up to lately, which has inkling some nice little beauty and fashion purchases (just look at those beautiful silver Topshop flats!), discovering Bill's Restaurants cinnamon sugared donuts (and yes we may have been to the restaurant just for the donuts...) and selling my boyfriend's band Arconna's merchandise at their various gigs!

Does anyone else find it hard to find the time? What are your tips?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig