UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Tuesday 21 April 2015

My Favourite Red



I'm just taking a moment to talk about my favourite ever red lipstick.


I've tried many reds at it's my favourite colour to wear (purple being a close second). The best red lipstick I have ever found is MAC's Ruby Red. It seems people have a love hate relationship with this products but I'm in the firm love category! I love its dry matte formula as I love matte lipsticks and hate a sticky feeling on my lips! The beautiful blue toned red is perfect for my pale completion too and it's always my go to lip colour if I'm undecided or in a hurry!

Have you found your perfect lipstick?

MAC Lipstick - Ruby Woo - £15.50


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig