UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Saturday 21 March 2015

An Evening At - Prezzo





I thought I would write a little blog on my recent meal out at Prezzo in Peterborough. I'm always interested in where people recommend eating out for dinner and what they wear so thought I would share my experience. I know Prezzo is a pretty big chain and most people will have been, but it's one of my favourite places to eat out. Here's the outfit I wore for the occasion and what I munched on:



OUTFIT
I decided to take my new Topshop trousers out for a spin as they are smart but causal, perfect for a meal out. I teamed this with my black Topshop v-neck vest top just loosely tucked in. I layered up with my beautiful New Look faux fur coat and sported my new Boohoo Izzy Chelsea Boots for a tougher edge to the outfit. A black leather clutch bag from Topshop finished the look. Jewellery wise I wore my Pandora Stars and Hearts stacking rings and a chain necklace from Topshop.

Topshop Clutch Bag
New Look Chocolate Brown Faux Fur Coat
Pandora Rings and Leather Charm Bracelet
Topshop Necklace




FOOD
Starter: Shared a Garlic, Mozzarella and Caramelised Onion Pizza Bread
Main: Light Spaghetti and Meatballs 
Dessert: Couldn't manage one!
Drinks: Two Malibu and Diet Cokes

I think I must choose the Spaghetti and Meatballs nearly every time I visit Prezzo as it's just so tasty! Hopefully I will do some more posts like this on some smaller places in and around Peterborough.

Have you had any nice meals out recently? Where do you recommend? 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig