UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Benefit Roller Lash VS. Maybelline Lash Sensational




After trying the new Benefit Roller Lash and loving it (post here) I decided to try out Maybelline's Lash Sensational which I've heard is meant to be quite the drug-store dupe for Roller Lash, which is great as it's half the price!
Unfortunately I don't find this the case. Where as I can sing the praises of Roller Lash's ability to provide curl, lift and nicely defined lashes, Lash Sensational on the other hand seems to only clump my lashes together without providing quite the lift and curl Roller Lash does.



The formula seems more watery but then seems to just clump my lashes together rather than providing the "lash multiplying" effect it claim to give. The brush is also bigger and chunkier than Benefit's and this just makes it harder to apply, leaving smudges over my eyelids. This might be exaggerated by the fact I have quite small eyes though, 

Overall, even though I love Maybelline as a brand, I really don't rate this mascara, especially in comparison to Roller Lash, and if you're like me and have small eyes with straight short lashes, I would defiantly recommend investing the extra pennies into Benefit's Roller Lash, for a much better over all mascara.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig