UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Sunday 8 March 2015

Topshop Contour Cream





I'm quite partial to some Topshop makeup, in fact I could probably say they are one of my favourite make-up brands! They recently released a new Contour Cream in two shades to suit different skin tones, Sweep and Swerve.

I picked up the shade Sweep, as I haven't tried a cream contour before and I've always liked Topshop products. It has the usual pretty Topshop packaging plus comes with a handy mirror. The formula is similar to the Topshop Creme Blushes, smooth and creamy in texture but easy to blend and dries to a lovely smooth, dry matte finish.


How the contour cream looks after blending

The pigmentation isn't as strong as it looks like it would be in the pallet, but it is easily build-able, which is great if you're new to contouring (like myself) so you can add little by little until you have you're desired look. It blends easily with your fingers or a brush, personally I've been dapping it into the hollows of my cheeks with my fingers and then buffing it out with a Real Technique Cheek Brush (from the Nic's Picks Collection).

I'm a big fan of this Contour Cream and it has gained a well earned place amongst my day to day makeup. Bravo Topshop, your've done it again!

Topshop Contour Cream - Sweep - £9.00


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig