UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Saturday 7 March 2015

Bourjois Colorband 2-in-1 Eyeshadow Sticks





Bourjois recently released their new Colorband (annoyingly spelt the american way) Eyeshadow & Liner sticks, in 6 beautiful neutral shades. As soon as I laid eyes on these I was smitten! The colours are so beautiful! I picked up 4 shades:



Beige Minimal - a light golden beige with golden shimmer
Brun Dadaiste - a bronze/copper tone
Rose Fauviste - a beautiful rose gold colour
Mauve - a lilac/purple with a silver shimmer



Left to right - Beige Minimal, Brun Dadaiste, Rose Fauviste, Mauve

All of the shades have a wonderful shimmer to them and can be wore from day to night. They have a soft creamy texture and amazing staying power when dry. They are blend able, but only for a short period of time after applying them because once they dry they are set for good!

I love using Beige Minimal and Rose Fauviste alone over my eyes during the day for a subtle hint of colour and shimmer. These two are the least pigmented but i like this as they are so easy to wear everyday! My favourite two are defiantly Brun Dadaiste, which makes my blue eyes pop and the Mauve as the colour is so pretty, a beautiful lilac purple with a shimmery silver running through it! Divine!

I love these eyeshadow sticks and they are defiantly my new favourite and highly recommend them to everyone!

Bourjois Colorband 2-in-1 Eyeshadow & Liner Sticks - £5.99

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig