UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Thursday 5 March 2015

Urban Decay - Naked On The Run



Feel Unique did an amazing 25% off sale recently and I managed to get my hands on the beautiful Urban Decay Naked On The Run Palette for the amazing price only £27.75! Normally retailing at £37 I couldn't resist purchasing it. Not only will this be great for taking on my travels to Paris in May but it also gives me the opportunity to test out some of their products I've not tried before. Plus it comes in a rose gold case! *drools*



You get 11 different products in total, including a mascara, eye pencil, lipgloss, 6 eyeshadows, blush, and bronzer. Everything you need for a weekend away
Here's a breakdown of what's in the box:

Perversion Mascara - Black
24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Stag
Naked Lipgloss - Sesso (rose with a pink shimmer)

Eyeshadows:
Dive - Metallic rose
Fix - Soft matte taupe
Resist - Medium metallic taupe
Dare - Medium brown matte
Stun - Metallic bronze with gold
5050 - Cool satin bisque

Cheeks:
Bronzer - Medium bronze matte
Blush - Vibrant pink with a light shimmer



From left to right top to bottom: Dive, Fix, Resist, Dare, Stun, Blush, Bronzer, 5050

If brought all separately these products would come in at way over £37. Okay they are slightly smaller 'travel sized' versions of the originals but it is still a bargain, especailly for the price I managed to get it at.

When I take it to Paris I might replace the lipgloss for a liquid eyeliner and pop a couple of lipsticks in my wash bag instead, but everything else in there is perfect for a weekend away.

Over all even if you get this palette at it's usual retail price it comes with a fantastic ranges of products and is definitely worth putting on your wish list!

 Urban Decay Naked On The Run Palette - £37.00

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig