UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Max Factor Creme Blush






Having recently seen a few bloggers reviewing the new Max Factor Creme Puff Blush I knew I had to get my hands on one! I ran off to my nearest Boots store and picked one up in the colour Seductive Pink. After swatching a few on the back of my hand I thought this would be the shade most suited to my pale complexion, even though all the colours are beautiful.
It has a pigment of colour swirled amongst a golden shimmer, which when applied to the cheek bones gives a beautiful wash of colour and highlight. I use this without highlighter as I personally don't think its necessary as it has quite a shimmer to it, but without being overpowering.

I love this blush and it's been gracing my cheeks for the past few weeks now! A beautiful blush for sunny spring days!






Max Factor Creme Puff Blush - Seductive Pink - £8.99

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig