UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Sunday 1 March 2015

Benefit - Roller Lash

























As soon as I heard there was a mini trial size version of the new Benefit Roller Lash in the latest copy of Elle magazine I quickly hunted it down so I could try it. If I'm honest I have never been a fan of Benefit's They're Real Mascara as I've always found the brush way too spiky and it makes my eyes water, along with the formula being too flaky, which is a nightmare for me as a contact lens wearer!
But I was up for testing Roller Lash as it claims to hook each lash and give amazing lift and curl, both of which my short, straight lashes desperately need, and you can't beat a magazine freebie, especially from a quality brand like Benefit!



The wand is plastic and curved, and has tiny little hooks which grab all your lashes. The formula is quite gloppy but not too thick, I needed to give my lashes a couple of coats to get some length and volume and it didn't go spidery. I found this mascara works slightly better if you have curled you're lashes with a eyelash curler as this provides even more lift and curl!

The formula does flake a bit, but only really when taking it off and no where near as badly as They're Real. The curls did drop a bit on me but I think that is because I have such straight lashes. If you're lashes are long and already have a slight curve I can image you would get a very good lift with this mascara. But still, I did get a decent curl even without eyelash curlers!

After testing this mascara out alongside other ones I use day to day it really does provide a nice lift to my lashes and I'm defiantly going to go and buy the full sized version when my mini version runs dry!

Have you tried the new Benefit Roller Lash? What do you make of it?

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara - £19.50


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. i just bought this today, really excited to try it!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more I use it the more I like it! Think I'm definitely going to buy it when I'm next near a Benefit counter! :) x

      Delete
  2. It seems like Roller Lash is THE product for this month, it sounds wonderful :) Rebecca | Rebecca Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems everyone is trying it doesn't it! I'm going to test out the new Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara as well, as I've heard that it's meant to be quite a good drug-store dupe for Roller Lash. I want to see which is best! x

      Delete

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig