UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Thursday 19 February 2015

Best Of Benefit Set

I've been meaning to post about this since Christmas! I received this beautiful Best Of Benefit Gift Set for christmas, in my hast to try it out I totally forgot to take a photo of the complete set...oops! Here is what it looked like in its shiny box.

The set comes with 7 miniatures of Benefits best selling items, which is fab, if like me, you want to try out some of their products which you haven't before and don't want to splurge on the full size versions in case they aren't for you. I had tried 3 of the items before but I really wanted to try out the other products! Plus look how cute they are!

Heres what was in the box
  • They're Real Mascara
  • They're Real Push-Up Eyeliner
  • Hoola Bronzing Powder
  • The POREfessional Primer
  • Benetint Lip and Cheek Tint
  • High Beam Luminescent Highligter
  • Boi-ing Concealer Shades 1 & 2
(It also came with a VIP Pass for a free make over, which I have yet to use!)

First off, I'm not the biggest fan of the They're Real Mascara or Liner as I've tried them before a while ago and didn't get on with either as the brush on the mascara is too spiky and seems to make my eyes water and I find the liner messy and difficult to use, but they are good as emergency products for the handbag and for me to try out again to see if I can work with them second time round.

On the other hand I love the High Beam highlighter! It goes on beautifully with a little brush and adds a beautiful glow to my cheek bones without being sparkly or shiny! I also love the Hoola bronzer, it is the nicest I've ever used! I love the colour and pigmentation!

The concealer is also awesome to help cover my dark circles or blemishes, I like to use them individually or blend them together, but they are thick and creamy and cover well! The Benetint gives a nice rosy cheek which lasts forever! I haven't tried it on my lips though. The POREfessional primer has a nice creamy texture but I'm not a massive primer fan, and this isn't the best one I've tried for my skin.

I will defiantly be buying full size versions of the High Beam Highlighter and Hoola Bronzing Powder when my mini versions run out!

Have you used any amazing Benefit products that I need to try?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig