UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Wish List - February

Every month I'm going to do a wish list of a few items I've got my eye on to purchase. Here are the things currently in the crosshairs...






From top left clock wise
River Island Black Leather-Look Skinny Trousers
Oasis Grey Tweed Cocoon Coat
Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream
Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Palette 
Oasis Geo Cami
Topshop Will Wayfarer Sunglasses
Clarins Instant Concealer
Ilamasqua Mascara
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick
Bourjois Liner Pinceau Eyeliner

What's on your wish lists at the moment?


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. love that coat and i want to try the clarins concealer as well!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's beautiful! I'm hoping to nab it when it hits the sales ready for next year! :) x

      Delete

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig