UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Topshop Makeup Picks

I love Topshop! My mantra has always been "Shopping is my religion, Topshop is my church. I spend an unholy (pun intended) amount in Topshop and when they released their make up collection a few years ago I was in heaven!

I've collected a few pieces from the Topshop makeup range over the past few years but I've draw together these pieces (most of which I have collected over the past 6 months) to show you what I have...

Golden Aura Eye Palette - £12
This simple beautiful palette gives you 4 shimmery shades of browns and golds. A dark brown, a taupe brown, a golden beige and a pale summer perfect as a base. The four work and blend perfectly together to create a beautiful brown smoky eye. Ive used these all together, just singular or with shades from my Naked Basics palette. For the price of only £12 you can't go wrong with this palette. Although it doesn't have quite as good staying power or a more pricey palette, you get good pigmentation! I also recent purchased the 'Subversive' palette too!

Liquid Liner - Black Cab - £7
My favourite eyeliner! I love it! Ive tired many eyeliners but i haven't found anything that tops this, especially for the price. I wrote more about my love for it here... "Mac vs Topshop"

Magic Liner - Engraved - £6.50
This little liner pen is like a felt tip. It is a strong black that glides on well. I'm not a massive fan of felt tip liners and this one is my favourite. I sometimes find that it leaves a black line on my eyeshadow as it takes a while to dry and smudges. Also it dries out quite quickly. But if your a fan of felt tip eyeliners then for £6.50 its definitely worth a try.

Doe Eyed Lashes Mascara - £10
I've tried so many mascaras but keep coming back to this one. If your a fan of building up layers and like getting a more clumpy built up lash then this is great. It has fantastic staying power and takes some work to get it off but i love it! I love the way it builds my short stubby lashes up and widens my eyes for that bambi eyed look.

Brow Pencil - Brown - £6
I don't really use eyebrow pencils, I'm all about the powder for brows but this is a decent little brow pencil that has a handy brush one end. Sometimes I find it a little dark to use alone but it I need a little more definition over my powder brows this really helps.

Powder Blush - Dreamphone - £?
This beautiful blush is a shimmery dark pink. It looks wonderful against my pale skin, especially with the shimmer. I sometimes on use this to highlight my cheek bones and it does the job wonderfully. It has a good pigmentation without being overpowering and blends well.

Lipstick - The Damned - £8
This beautiful purple shade has a pinky satin finish. I've used this quite a lot until MAC's Rebel came along and stole my heart as that has a more matte finish and better staying power. But if you are wanted to try out a slightly darker shade or a purple for the first time without blowing the budget then this is the lipstick for you.

Lipstick - Red Lippy - £8
Made as part of a range to help raise money and awareness of cervical cancer, this red lips is a gorgeous classic red shade. If your looking for a more purse friendly satin finish red lipstick then this is perfect for only £8.

Have you found any wonderful Topshop Makeup products I should try?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig