UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette






I've been wanted to try out the Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette for ages! I've seen so many beauty bloggers use it and rave about it. I picked up the shade Streak, which contains a peachy pink blush, a shimmery highlighter and a nice gold toned bronzer. I love the set, which will be great for travelling as it contains all three products and they work so well together. You can use the 3 separately or swirl them all together to use over the cheeks. The pigmentation is good and the price was reasonable for 3 great products in one palette. I think this little palette will be perfect for giving me some colour coming into spring/summer.

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Compact - Streak - £22.50


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig