UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Saturday 21 February 2015

5 Current Makeup Bag Essentials



5 products I can't live without in my makeup bag at the moment are:

1 Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Fatigue Primer - Rose
Perfect for perking up my skin tone on a cold early work day morning (or hangover sunday)!

2 Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Lately this had been the best concealer for hiding my horrific dark circles! I've been using a combination of two colours, 01 Fair and 02 Cool Medium

3 Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara
At first I through that a upper and lower lash brushed mascara would be just a gimic but I love the brush fibres for the upper and the mini plastic birth for my lower lashes!

4 Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner
Quick and easy to use, this eyeliner is perfect for quick application on work days! It stays out all day but is easy to remove after a long days work!

5 Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue
This cold weather, combined with central heating is playing havoc with my lips, but a regular swipe of this berry coloured lip balm helps to soothe and hydrate them!

What are your currently essentials?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig