UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Thursday 26 February 2015

Kat Von D



A while ago a did a major splurge and ordered some products from the Sephora website (ouch to the import charges). I'd heard a lot about the Kat Von D products and they looked and sounded right up my alternative street! I ordered the Tattoo Eyeliner (because eyeliner is my fav) and one of the Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks in Outlaw, a classic 'can't go wrong' red shade. 

I can't rave about these products enough! 

The eyeliner has wonderful pigmentation and staying power and is so easy to use. It has a unique brush applicator rather than the usual felt tip pen style ones, which helps to paint your eyeliner on and create the perfect feline flick. 

The Everlasting Liquid Lipstick is exactly that! A little tricky to apply at first, but once you have the hand of it the applicator gives a smooth even covering to the lips. The staying power is spectacular! You can eat drink and even snog to your hearts content and that stuff is not gunna shift (or transfer)! It does take some scrubbing to get it off but how can you complain!? The colour is also a stunning classic red and compliments my pale kin perfectly!

I'm off to New York in October with the family and the main part of my Sephora haul will be Kat Von D products! I plan to stock up with a couple of eyeliners and a few more Liquid Lipstick colours, along with anything else I can get my hands on from her range! I can't wait!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig