UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Sunday 7 June 2015

Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Polish

 Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy... my love for this nail varnish just keeps on growing!

I can't express my love for this nail varnish, It's made all my previously loved nail varnishes redundant (sorry Essie and Topshop.) The reason is because not only does the collection have a beautiful range of colours for every season and occasion but it lasts AGES! This is something I strive for in a nail polish and for me nothing compares to Colour stay Gel Envy's staying power.



The polish colours are designed to be used in conjunction with the Diamond Top Coat. The gel coloured formula coats the nails in two thin coats and contains a base layer in it, not only saving time but leaving a lovely shiny opaque finish. Then you bring in the Diamond Top Coat which not only adds extra shine and gloss but increases the magic anti-chip power of the polish. I find this can last for at least 5-7 days before I start seeing some chipping and it stars to loose its glossy shine.

As you can see I'm a sucker for red and berry shades and haven't branched out into any brights yet, but I plan to add a few summery brights to my collection for my summer holiday!

Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy - £6.99


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig