UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Saturday 6 June 2015

L'Oreal False Lash Superstar Mascara



A double ended mascara? Surely it's just a gimmick...

Well that's what I said to myself upon seeing this new L'Oreal offering, but I have to say, I've been converted to this 2 step primer/mascara wonder!



Step 1
With end 1 you apply the white voluming primer. The corset shaped wand helps to build volume and coat the lashes in primer to help thicken them before adding colour. I find it best to let the primer set for a few minuets before moving onto step 2.

Step 2
After the primer is set use end 2 which is an intense black, lengthening 'top-coat'. The curved wand helps to lift and lengthen the lashes while adding fibres to help build the lashes with length and volume. In the picture above you can see the little fibres.

For any contact lens wearing girls like myself, the fibres maybe a little worrying. I don't find it flakes too much to the point of being irrating and does last a long time but not forever before it starts flaking a little. Removing it can be a little tricky as all the little fibres come off, but it's not caused me any major irritation, which I was expecting!

Over all I really like this mascara! It is a little bit of a faff having to use the primer first and waiting for it to dry, so I don't use it everyday. But when I have the time and want beautiful super full, long lashes without the hassle of using false ones, this mascara is excellent!

L'Oreal False Lash Superstar Mascara - £10.99

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig