UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Thursday 4 June 2015

My New Vichy Skincare Products


Okay, hands up, I confess! I've never really been that concerned about skincare which I know is a terrible thing, but now I've hit 26 I feel I should really start helping my skin to prevent the first few winkles that are starting to appear as i near 30! *shudder* so I picked up a couple of new skincare products courtesy of Vichy...

I've heard great things about Vichy's Aqualia Thermal Serum and as I as my skin was feeling alot more dehydrated than usual from my return from Paris, I decided to invest in this magic little serum everyones been raving about. I have to say, I will happily rave about it too! Within a couple of days of using this day and night my skin was feeling much more hydrated and bouncy. The light watery serum provides the skin with amazing hydration with a lightweight texture that doesn't irritate my oily/combination skin. I don't think I'll ever stop using this now, I love it!

The other Vichy product I picked up on Fleur de Force's recommendation was the Ideal Soleil Mattifying Dry Touch Cream. I love a good mattifying cream to use as a base for under my makeup to help everything say in place all day and the fact this has SPF 50 in it too made it a must have for me.

A perfect base for summer make up this wonder cream provides the skin with a fresh dry touch matte feel without being drying, with the added bonus of protecting you from sun damage. I don't use this everyday as it's very pricey and I'm sat in a office all day at work, but when I'm out and about at the weekends I use this under my makeup to help protect my from the suns damaging UV rays. This is 100% going into my holiday suitcase as I'm sure to want to use it everyday. I raved about this so much to my mum she went out and brought it too!

Over all my experience with my first ever Vichy Products has been amazing and I can't wait to test out some more of their products (when my bank balance allows!)

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum - £17.00
Vichy Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Dry Touch SPF 50 - £16.50


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig