UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Bronzers For Pale Skin


Bronzers can be tricky if you have pale skin. I have a very pale complexion and like to add a hint of colour to give some glow to my almost transparent skin but finding one thats not too dark or too orange is a challenge.

These are the best three I've found so far that work for me in different ways.

Left to right - Body Shop Honey Bronzer - Light, Benefit Hola Bronzer, Soap & Glory Solar Powder

I tend to use Soap & Glory's Solar Powder over my whole face and neck using the Real Technique Duo-Fibre Powder brush from the Nic's Picks Collection as this picks up the tiniest amount of powder from the pan so you can never go over board with colour. I swirl the two sides together and this gives a subtle hint of colour and glow! Defiantly my favourite bronzer.

Alternatively, when i want something more subtle I will use the Body Shop's Honey Bronzer in Light Matte as this is nice and pale. The fact they have 4 different shades to choose from is brilliant for a variety of skin tones. I also use this as a contour in the hollows on my cheeks to define them a bit more as it is build-able without being too much. It is good for everyday wear as its not too dramatic but will help to define the face.

Left to right - Body Shop Honey Bronzer - Light, Benefit Hola Bronzer, Soap & Glory Solar Powder

On a night out or event I tend to reach for my Benefit Hola Bronzer as a contour as this is slightly darker tone to it. At the moment I only own the mini size I got in my Best Of Benefit Set (here). It applies and blends like a dream.

Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder - Light Matte - £13.00
Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder - £23.50
Soap & Glory Solar Powder Bronzer - £11.00
Real Technique Due-Fibre Powder Brush - Nic's Picks Collection - £29.99

Have you come across any great bronzers for us English roses?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig