UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Sunday 31 May 2015

bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream‎


I'm sure by now you have heard about this new wonder product, but I thought it was about time I wrote about it after testing it for a couple of weeks now.

bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream‎ (longest name ever...) is descirbed as a BB, CC and tinted moisturiser all rolled into one. I was sceptical that it would be a product for me when I first read about it, I don't usually go for foundation/skin product that gives a healthy glow as I suffer with oily skin and round cheeks and I don't want to look like a disco ball! But after all the good things I had read about it through other bloggers I decide to give it a go and I'm so glad I did!


Because the gel is oil free it doesn't feel greasy or leave a shine on the skin, it just gives a radiant glow which feels semi matte when dry and has a light coverage which can be built up. It comes in 10 different shades, all with varying undertones, so everyone should find a match. I got the palest colour 01 Opal which has a very pink undertone, which is perfect for my porcelain skin.

Along with the SPF it is also meant to help to increase the hydration of your skin, which I'm finding it does as all my dry patches have cleared up with the help of this and the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum.


I find it best applied with a brush, where as other have found it better applied with your fingers. I use the Zoeva Silk Finish brush to buff it in and finish with a little matting powder over the stop just to help stop my shine. This is a perfect light coverage foundation for my no makeup days, but I am finding that I use it daily too mixed in with a little of my Loreal Infallible 24hr Matte Foundation, just to give it a bit of extra power to keep me shine free for a whole day at work.

This product is going straight on to my holiday makeup list as it will be perfect for sweaty days by the pool as it will not only protect my face but help hydrate it too, while providing a little coverage to combat any red patches.

Have you tried it yet?

bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream‎ - £26.00


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig