UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Friday 29 May 2015

L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Matte Foundation





















May I introduce, my all time favourite foundation...


I thought it was about time I talked about the foundation which has become my all time favourite. I once thought nothing could out-do the Clinique Anti-Blemish Solution foundation but then along came L'Oreal's Infallible 24hr Matte.

This has fast become my favourite foundation! Not only is it 1/4 the price of of previously loved Clinque foundation, it is the perfect colour for my skin tone. 10 Porcelain is the perfect pink undertones shade for me. It has high coverage without being cakey and making you're skin look completely flat and keeps my skin oil free for the entire day, plus it really does last all day!

I can't rave or recommend this foundation enough if you are looking for a matte everyday base, for me it knocks every high end matte foundation out the park!

L'oreal Infallible 24hr Matte Foundation - £6.99



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig