UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Saturday 13 June 2015

Benefit Hervana Blush


I've not purchased a Benefit blush before and I was on the search for a very subtle blush that had more of a berry tone to it. I don't like really pink bright or sparkly blushes as I don't want to exaggerate my round cheeks even more so! I wanted something I could simply swipe across the sides of my cheeks above my contour to give a little more colour to my pale skin.




I picked up Benefit's Hervana Blush, which has the beautiful mix of colours I was looking for. It is a truly beautiful colour and is very subtle but build able if you so desire. A swirl and swipe of this with my Zoeva Luxe Sheer Cheek Brush and it gives the perfect hint of colour to my cheeks. Also you can use the whole palette or a selected area if you want a little more purple to peach.

It's become my new favourite blush and I've been using it everyday since I purchased it and can't see myself stopping any time soon!

Have you tried any other Benefit Blushes you can recommend?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig