UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Saturday 3 January 2015

Thanks for the memories 2014!



2014 was an awesome year for me! I learnt a lot about myself at the beginging of the year but went on to have some awesome experiences! First off I went to Centre Parcs with the whole family for a week. I LOVE Centre Parcs, its one of my favourite places, theres nothing nicer than being in the middle of the forest surrounded by wildlife with a sub tropical swimming pool down the road!

I also got the opportunity to have my first holiday aboard with my boyfriend! We had a week lazing about in Ibiza drinking cocktails and seeing the sites!

I also got to see my boyfriend play in his band several times last year which was awesome.

The biggest thing of last year was going to Orlando! An experience so awesome it will get its own blog post in due course!

Along with all this I got myself a new car plus a new job/promotion!

I made so many amazing memories in 2014 and can't wait to make many more in 2015!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig