UK Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Saturday 10 January 2015

Lush Picks

While passing Lush the other day I popped in to top up on my favourite items! The ones I continually go back to buy. I thought I would share my top 3 with you:

Rose Jam Shower Gel - about £6.00
I love anything that smells of roses! This shower gel is beautiful and combined with hot water in the shower, has the most amazing scent that lasts not only in the room on on the skin too. When i see it I always stock up as it is usually limited edition.

A French Kiss Bubble Bar - £4.25
This one has been my favourite bubble bar for a long time! Lasts for two baths and has the most gorgeous lavender smell! I love the smell of lavender (I love all old lady smells apparently...) I know some people find lavender old fashioned but I find it so comforting and is truly my favourer scent.

The Comforter Bubble Bar - £4.75
I have been buying this one again and again over the past year after trying it because it is a favourite among many. It lasts for about 3-4 baths and have the most delicious blackcurrant sent.

What are your favourite lush products?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© emily louise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig